Thursday, October 9, 2008

Planet Orange!

So it begins! I have been looking forward to this Suns season for a very very long time. The off season felt like a whole year. The Diamondbacks ended in a disapointing way and I have now looked forward to the Suns! I got to go to the first official preseason game at US Airways Center on Wednesday October 8, 2008. I had a great time! I believe this team can do something special and we have to this season for Hill, Shaq (5th ring), and especially Nash! (and the fans of course; we deserve it) I'm excited for the first official game on October 29, 2008. I have my new good luck charm (superstition item) below in a couple pictures. I purchased my suns shoes that I hope to become my lucky suns shoes! I'm so excited for this season! If you know me you know that my favorite thing is watching a suns game with my family, during Christmas time with the tree up and lights on, the weather being chilly, with pillows to throw at the refs (on the projector wall) when they make a bad call. It is all coming!!! :) GO SUNS!



3 comments:

Case said...

go suns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!hopefully I will be able to get some games here on the teli, if not oyu are going to have to fill me in a lot.

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

AHHHHHH....so excited! i hope i get to go to more games this year! yeah yeah yeah! and we gotta have some good family SUNS parties! woot woot!

by the way kenz...i'm LOVING the shoes!

<3

Jen and Bob said...

Love the shoes. Let's hope they are the lucky ones. Do some fancy dancin in them. We need a Kenzie Suns dancing video to play pre game.
Your Boston pic are very fun. What great experiences Casey is having and able to have you guys come and share in the history and fun. Would love to visit there too.
J