Tuesday, December 9, 2008

This last week I had the opportunity to go back to Boston and New York to celebrate the Christmas season with Casey, Benson, and Becky. I had so much fun wearing all the winter clothes, looking at Christmas lights, freezing my rear off, seeing the first snow fall in Boston, visiting all my favorite Christmas sights in NY (rockefellar center, central park, the statue of liberty, 5th avenue shopping and looking at Christmas displays, China town, etc.), iceskating in the park at Frog Pond, listing and singing Christmas music as I walked around the city, watching Benson turn purple as he ran around with no shirt on at the park in the snow, drinking hot chocolate, playing cards, hanging out with homeless people for at least 30 mintues in the park, listening to street musicians, etc. I had an amazing time. I really felt like it is Christmas time! It was a perfect trip :) Below are scattered pictures from the trip.





























4 comments:

Rachel Jasper said...

Oh Kenz I love your winter attire! Soooo cute!

Case said...

WE really did have so much fun! Yeah for the holiday season and vistors to Boston. Thanks for coming!

Macey said...

No fair! Looks like you did it all and had a blast.

Unknown said...

wow, we took a ton of pictures! ha ha! it was such a perfect & FUN trip!!!