Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Years Get Away!

Well New Years weekend was a must for my family to go out of town because Casey was headed back to Boston a couple days after, Benson leaves on his mission in about a month, the Jude and I all started full time teaching this last Monday, Court was starting school again and my dad can always use a break from work. So my family went out of town to spend time with each other. We of course did the Disneyland trip..why not? There was still Christmas up, the firework show is amazing, and we got a nice time share over there that was way relaxing. We left Disneyland the second day, went home, and watched The Office for like 5 hours...we stopped to go swimming...then back to the office. I love going out of town; especially with my family! They are so fun. Yes the horse named Brownie or Bronson came along to. My dad thinks he is hilarious (which he is) and he brought the horse along for the trip. Brownie/Bronson had his own seat at the Aladdin show. Here are some pictures from the trip!

5 comments:

Case said...

It was really fun. Cute pictures...will you email me some? Thanks Penny Tangleton.

theniufamily said...

Oh my freind! I love you and I miss you. And I am LOVING the Biggest Loser. I cry every week I watch it!!

Paula said...

Kenzie,
This is going to seem strange. I'm Trevor and Aubrey Evans mom. Aubrey who is in the Porto Portugal mission just emailed me to ask a big favor of Benson. I don't know how to contact him other than you. She was wondering if he could pick her up a mini New Testament, Old Testament, D & C, and Pearl of Great Price from the MTC Bookstore and bring them to Portugal for her? She will pay him back or I can give him some $$$. My email address is evanspaula@hotmail.com or auntpujala@gmail.com. Thanks a bunch.

Patterson Family said...

Fun, fun, fun. I get to go next hopefully?!Maybe we will take you- you are our nany...that we don't pay. Aunt Kenzie is the best!

AMIT said...

Wonderful pics.

Work from home