Thursday, June 18, 2009

Biggest Loser Finale!

I was invited to go to the Biggest Loser Finale on May 12, 2009 in California. I had a great time. I got to go to my first live television shooting and see Dane and Blaine show off their hard work through their awesome weight loss! After the show I got to go to the after party and meet all of the season 7 contestants as well as past people that were on the show. I also got to meet Bob which was really fun! I got to go with my parents, Carli, Cotter, Quinci, and Cruz. The next day we got to tour the ranch and then went and played at the beach! I got to see so many places of the ranch but my favorite was the 24 hour fitness gym! I loved it. Below are just a few pictures from the trip! I'm so happy Dane and Blaine were on the show! It was a great time for them and our family. Good job guys!





No comments: