Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The spontaneous weekend!

Labor Day weekend...So late friday night at was at my house and my mom, benson, court, and I decided to go to California last minute. We packed and left at 4am on Saturday. We arrived around 10 am and went to the orange county swap meet. Through out the weekend we got to the Knotts Berry farm restaurant and theme park, church, the beach, and Disneyland before making it home monday night right before midnight. I love that some people would plan a trip like this for weeks and we planned it in literally 5 minutes. We went cheap...gas, food, and a discounted $25 ticket to knotts is what we payed for. Other than that we stayed with our awesome cousins, had our disneyland passes, and ate cheap. It was a great weekend!


This video is from Knotts Berry Farm on my favorite ride there....Supreme Scream!

He had no choice once he was buried.......I have to say that is a pretty good looking mermaid...This is my favorite picture of Benson. We literally played with these sand toys for a long time. We were either boogie boarding, playing volleyball, or playing with these beach toys. His ankles make me laugh so hard.



Disneyland makes me so happy! Every time I go I love it. I have a new obsession with their new ride Toy Story Mania. It is probably in my favorite ride tied with Soarin over California in California adventure. Go to California Adventure!...you need to experience this great attraction!







6 comments:

James & Prilly said...

I miss you! I had so much fun this summer...come back! I miss cali too. We will be together soon though! What about Harold and Bees?!

Case said...

haha to benson and the sand toys. Looks like you guys had fun. Yeah, our family is notorious for getting away with last minute planning and having a great time doing it.

Unknown said...

benson+sand mermaid=HILARIOUS! ha ha! good one! um... you guys have too much fun. i'm jealous!

r+s+a laney said...

you guys are obsessed and have so much fun!!!! merman benson hahaha

mollie said...

Kenzie, I didn't know you had a blog! I found you on Sheree's. Sounds like there's still always a party with your family. Gotta love last minute vacations!

Unknown said...

Kenzie remember how I secretly aspire to be just like you? You probably didn't know that, but I totally do! Anyway A. I love your blog B. I love you and C. I was looking at your list of bloggers and I almost died laughing when I saw you put Tannis as red headed Kimmy Gibbler! I LOVE Full house hahah!!