Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Stalker Horse!

This horse is following me everywhere! So the other day I was talking to my sister and I look behind her and the horse was looking at me through a plant. The next day It was on a shelf looking at me as I read the paper. Finally, yesterday I went to the fridge, opened it, and the horse was looking at me by the lunch meat I was getting to make myself a sandwich. Benson I know has something to do with it, however, my dad thinks it's pretty funny as well. So this is the horse on my dad's desk, on top of his monitor, with a note saying "neeeee!!! Well Hello Ben neeeee!!" I hope he likes it! This horse is amazing! Benson tells me that he thinks toy story is real now because he marvels at how this creature gets from place to place. To this day he says he has nothing to do with it! haha

3 comments:

Case said...

De Jevu!!!! What happened to the eagle and that peacock thing that kept turning up....wasn't there a lamb too. The joke never gets old with our family hahahahaha, ha.

Jillene said...

Ha Ha I love that story. I can so picture all of this going on. I'm a little envious you have that horse. I don't have a horse like that! or anything I can think of like it. Waaaaaa! Be grateful for that horse. :) I know it loves you!

o said...

hahaha thats hilarious. of course benson has something to do with it!