Monday, August 25, 2008

Boston here she comes!

Case is officially moving to Boston today! I'm excited for her and I'm thrilled that I can go visit Boston and have a tour guide and a place to stay! Travel safe, have fun, still cheer for local teams (suns, dbacks) first; then Boston teams if necessary, meet cool people, nanny away, substitute away, and get to know the city so when I come you can show me around :) Adventure Away! I'm gonna miss playing and beating you in ticket to ride; play over there so you can attempt to beat me when you get back for Christmas. Have fun! love ya

2 comments:

Case said...

Excuse ME????? Who beat you first at ticket to ride? You question my strategy and then I still win. haha. Yeah, I'll buy the Europe version so when you come visit we can play and plot for next summer at the same time. Thanks Kenz, I will have fun....come soon.

Macey said...

Oh, so sweet. You know, you can play T2R online...one of you just needs a membership and if you ahve the game, there may be a code on the box. Case is going to have so much fun.