Sunday, August 3, 2008

My first official post

I have started a blog! Many people thought this would never happen...but here it is! My first official post is of my summer. I graduated in the spring so I wanted to play this summer so I did! Here are some of my adventures from Utah three times to Disneyland and the beach to Wyoming to Las Vegas....
I love love love Disneyland! It really is magical so I spent 6 days at the Magic Kingdom with my family and of course loved every moment of it. I know Disneyland and California Adventure like my own home. The third picture down explains my childish love for Disneyland.



I went to wyoming with my family for a reunion and here is my brother and I dressed up for the parade. The thing about our family parade is that it doesn't make sense...people just dress up with whatever they find. This picture is an example; I have a basketball mask with butterfly wings with a shirt that says red hot lover...its so random.
So we were driving from Wyoming to Midway and I saw Bear Lake so I stopped, put my swim suit on, jumped in, and started swimming...it was so pretty! My little brother and sister saw how much fun I was having and finally joined me.
A lot of people hate the drive to Utah and would think that I'm crazy that I drove there and back three times this summer....but I did it and it was worth it. Park city, Provo, Midway, Orem, Salt Lake, and of course the Canyon. I had fun with my family and friends!

To end the summer we went to Vegas on the way home from Utah and I played with Court and Bens at Circus Circus while my mom went to a home furnishing show. Lets just say I won a stuffed animal for $20 bucks...haha those carnival games get you. It was a great way to end the summer though!
Now it's back to work in Mesa! My motto! Work hard play hard!

2 comments:

Tannis said...

Hellooo! Glad to see you have a blog now. They're fun! I've become quite addicted. Well peace!
-Your favorite red-head neighbor
Kimmy Gibler

Patterson Family said...

Wahoo! Welcome to the addicting world of blogging. Case is persuasive is she not? I love that you have fun...Congrats an the first post!